In mid-September, we announced Karma, a point system that recognizes user contribution to token networks on CoinList through value-add activities. A high Karma score helps users qualify for the Priority Queue — an invite-only queue for CoinList token sales that is significantly shorter than the main token sale queue and runs in parallel to the main queue.
Since introducing Karma three months ago, we’ve been blown away by the community’s response and adoption of this program:
- The number of users with Karma points (or in the process of earning points) has increased by 112%
- The number of users with over 1,000 Karma points has increased by 155%
- The average score of users in the past three-month period has increased by 80 points
One of the most common requests we receive from our community is to provide more ways to earn Karma points. Today, we are proud to announce the launch of Weekly Karma. Here’s how it works and how it differs from the existing one-time Starter Karma:
Starter Karma points are awarded one-time per milestone activity on the platform across staking, trading, lending, participation in previous validator/mining programs (not open for applications), hackathons (not open for applications), and experimental offerings. Additionally, we give starter points to users who participated in our earliest sales and to our most engaged users (including partners and founders).
Weekly Karma points are awarded for weekly value-add activities on CoinList. At the moment, you can earn weekly points via trading on CoinList, CoinList Pro, and the CoinList Mobile app, and via staking Nucypher, Casper, Flow, and Rose. Here’s how it works:
- Trading: 1% of your weekly trading volume is converted to Karma points. Points are issued once a week on Monday and expire after 12-weeks. Users can earn up to 50-points per week for weekly trades on CoinList, CoinList Pro, and the CoinList mobile app.
- Locked Staking: 1.2% of your weekly staking volume for locked assets (NuCypher, Casper, Flow, Rose) is converted to Karma points. Points are issued once a week on Monday and expire after 12-weeks. Staking points begin to accrue once assets are locked. Users can earn up to 60-points per week for stake-locked assets.
For complete details on Karma, please be sure to check out our newly released Karma FAQ. And stay tuned for a special reveal for the CoinList Karma community soon - details coming soon!
CoinList token sales are not available to residents of the United States, China, Canada, South Korea, and certain other jurisdictions.
CoinList determines and implements criteria in its sole discretion to evaluate contributions and assign points to users. CoinList does not undertake any obligation to disclose any deliberation or determination concerning any particular user.
This blog post is being distributed by Amalgamated Token Services Inc., dba “CoinList,” or one of its subsidiaries. This blog post and use of the CoinList website is subject to certain disclosures, restrictions and risks, available here.