After facilitating the Agoric (BLD) Token Sale on CoinList last December, adding more than 48,000 new token holders to the Agoric community and network, we’re excited to announce that BLD is now available for trading and staking on CoinList!
BLD is the staking and governance token of the Agoric network, which secures and stabilizes the Agoric ecosystem. Users who stake their BLD will receive additional tokens as rewards, as well as a share of the rewards generated by activity on the Agoric chain. BLD holders are also key to governing Agoric by voting on important proposals put forth by the community.
Stake BLD and Earn Rewards
Staking and network participation are critical to the success and growth of blockchain networks like Agoric. With the help of multiple staking partners to aid decentralization, CoinList provides seamless access for users to earn rewards for their network participation while improving the network security of Agoric.
- The first staking period will begin on October 20, 2022 and end on November 19, 2022. The expected annual awards are roughly 10.9%.
- To earn BLD staking rewards, you must first deposit (or purchase) BLD into your CoinList Wallet.
- Subsequently you must lock BLD tokens for staking. Locking can be done at any time and you will begin to earn rewards at the start of the next staking period.
- Staking periods last approximately 30 days each.
- Unless you choose to unlock your BLD, your initial deposit and rewards will be automatically re-staked for the next rewards period.
As the BLD token economy continues to grow, CoinList users now have a full-featured and trustworthy trading and staking venue to access the BLD ecosystem.
This blog post is being distributed by Amalgamated Token Services Inc., dba “CoinList,” or one of its subsidiaries. CoinList does not provide—and this post shall not be construed as—investment, legal or tax advice. This blog post and use of the CoinList website is subject to certain disclosures, restrictions and risks, available here.