Last week, Clover Finance successfully completed three phases of the Clover Token Sale on CoinList. More than 25,900 new token holders were added to the Clover community, with 135M CLV tokens (13.5% of total supply) purchased.
Due to community demand, the Clover team has decided to launch an additional community sale (Round 4) on May 4, offering an additional 15% of the original sale supply (+22.5M tokens) as well as any tokens remaining from canceled purchases during last week’s sale (some purchases were canceled due to bad actors, bots, duplicate accounts, and IP irregularities). This will enable at least 7,500 additional community members to purchase CLV tokens.
- Starting Sale Date: May 4, 17:00 UTC
- Number of Tokens: 37,727,469 CLV
- Price per Token: $0.20
- % of Genesis Block Supply: 3.7%
- Lockup: 12-month lockup
- Release: 6-month post-lockup release
- Purchase Min: $100
- Purchase Max: $1,000
- Round 4 will be available only to individuals/entities that 1) registered for the Clover sale prior to the sale launch; 2) have been KYC verified; and 3) were unable to successfully participate in Rounds 1, 2, or 3.
- The first 7,545 users that registered Rounds 1, 2, or 3 of the Clover sale and successfully passed KYC requirements will be able to participate, beginning on May 4, 17:00 UTC. After that, additional slots will open up each day until all tokens are sold. Users who are eligible will receive an email with the sale flow link and an invitation to participate.
Thank you again for your continued support during these unprecedented times.
Not available for United States, China, and Canada residents and certain jurisdictions.
This blog post is being distributed by Amalgamated Token Services Inc., dba “CoinList,” or one of its subsidiaries. This blog post and use of the CoinList website is subject to certain disclosures, restrictions and risks, available here.
Nothing in this post shall constitute or be construed as an offering of securities or as investment advice, tax advice or investment recommendations (i.e., recommendations as to whether to enter or not to enter into any transaction involving any specific interest or interests) by CoinList or any of its affiliates.