We’re excited to announce that registrations for Braintrust (BTRST) token sale are now open.
Braintrust is the first decentralized talent network that connects highly skilled tech freelancers with the world’s most reputable brands.
The sale has two public options:
- When: September 9, 2021 at 17:00 UTC
- Supply: 9M tokens
- Price: $0.996 per token
- Lockup: 3-month linear release
- When: September 9, 2021 at 23:00 UTC
- Supply: 3.5M tokens
- Price: $0.664 per token
- Lockup: 6-month linear release
The registration deadline is September 7, 11:59 UTC.
The First Decentralized Talent Network
In a world where corporations grow richer and richer by sharing less and less of the value their workers help to create, Braintrust is the first decentralized talent network enabled by a blockchain token that aligns the interests of both talent and enterprises. The community that relies on Braintrust to find work are the same people who maintain and build it, ensuring the network always serves the needs of its users, instead of a centrally-controlled corporation. Unlike other marketplaces that take 20% to 40% of talent earnings, Braintrust allows talent to keep 100% of earnings and enables clients to make their budgets go further by cutting out the unnecessary middle men.
A few reasons we’re excited about Braintrust:
- Algorithmic rewards engine: Instead of wasting money on expensive marketing campaigns, Braintrust rewards its users with its native token BTRST for helping grow the network. Anyone can join and start earning BTRST by inviting clients and talent that transact on the network. Rewards are paid out dynamically based on contributions to the network.
- Talent pays 0% fees: Braintrust’s novel business model of charging talent 0% and enterprises 10% saves both sides up to 70% in fees compared to traditional Web 2.0 talent marketplaces. This attracts high-quality enterprises with large, ongoing jobs like Nestle, Porsche, NASA, Nike, Allstate and Goldman Sachs, to continue to grow their use of the network.
- Aligned incentives: Braintrust is the first decentralized talent network operated by the users of the network. Unlike traditional Web 2.0 marketplaces where users are taken advantage of, each user on Braintrust has a voice in the development of the network. This keeps incentives aligned and users engaged in the long-term success of the network.
Not available for residents and citizens of the United States, Canada, China, and certain other jurisdictions.
This post is being distributed by Amalgamated Token Services Inc., dba “CoinList,” or one of its subsidiaries. Use of the CoinList website is subject to certain disclosures, restrictions and risks available here.
Nothing in this post shall constitute or be construed as an offering of securities or as investment advice, tax advice or investment recommendations (i.e., recommendations as to whether to enter or not to enter into any transaction involving any specific interest or interests) by CoinList or any of its affiliates.